Stone Circle turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
whispers noting rq that xan is neither lithe nor small. he’s a big boi™

Though his instincts often drove him to take the lead on things, the journey beyond his land did not inspire the same sort of response. Too focused on his children and their cousin, he didn’t have time to linger on things such as who was walking ahead of someone else. He kept his eyes on the children and ushered back those that tried to stray away from the group, as well as checked their surroundings every so often to be sure that danger was not approaching from any direction. All the while he remained relatively silent—and when he did speak, it was to the pups—content to otherwise keep to himself.

Once they arrived Alexander looped around the group, counting heads and nudging back any that might be too curious. When finished, he returned to standing behind them, still cautious and watchful of the young—so cautious that his hackles were quick to raise when a male answered Indra’s call. His body became rigid and he stood tall, gaze set on the stranger. It wasn’t until after he spoke that the Inuk relaxed, detecting no threat.

“We’re here to see my sister, the leader here,” he answered, though the question was not directed his way. “And her children.” They must have already grown into their full heights by now, he thought; he could not recall just how long ago it was that he’d last seen Desna’s children, thus his thoughts were nothing more than mere assumptions.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along - by Xan - August 11, 2018, 12:46 AM