Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
All Welcome 

tags for reference

Things were easier for her here.  Sunspire had been unbelievably suffocating, and it wasn't until they were out from beneath its shadow that she realized what fresh air tasted like.  

It seemed as if nobody had mourned Oaxaca's death except for Seabreeze and @Olive.  To the seasprite it was murder, for another canine to come and sweep away the life of a child, and she didn't understand why it had been taken so lightly.  She had been so caught up in heling Terance with his depression and Olive with her grief that it took the suggestion of leaving for her to question anything.  Why had it taken a second attack on her own child for something to be done?  And why had nobody stopped by their den to offer their condolences?

She was grateful that they had been kept fed and watered, but they caught enough of their own food to survive with the help of the pack, and more often than not Seabreeze had been kept up in finding extra roots and vitamins for Olive since she was nursing the puppies.  Was she to expect that being fed and watered was all it took to be an alpha?  To show you care?

She didn't think so.

Even with everything the Sanctuary was caught up in, it felt infinitely more like home.  Part of that was because of @Delight and his partner @Alarian.  Although the two were not official, she knew that glimmer in Delight's eye.  She had seen it once before with Mato, and she had to admit that she liked this new man more.  They were holed up together with what she undertsood were Delight's children.

Perhaps she should ask them if the children could all be homed together.  @Ibis and @Okeanos were happier when they had been housed with Rannoch's children, and she thought it would be beneficial not only for her lonely children but for the now motherless babies of Delight.

Sunlight poured in from above as she collected herbs, mulling over these thoughts.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Seabreeze - August 18, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM