Ravensblood Forest Drink my blood, Police Girl
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I'm super hyper rn & in love with wulf, so I hope it's okay if I reply now. Grezig can still hop in!

He found it oddly fitting to find a man in the midst of losing his mind in such a perfect setting, trees bleeding around them in the darkness. The stranger had been baring his fangs at some internal threat when he interrupted the display, drawing cold eyes his way. Fire met ice, and the dark-headed man murmured something into the wind: "I know so few awake at this hour with pure intentions."

As do I, The shadow replied in complete agreement. Though an imposing figure in his element, there was no malice in his tone―but that likely wouldn't sway someone so clearly mad. He kept his senses keen and muscles coiled beneath dark pelage, yet the nosferatu still retained a signature nonchalance about him. What brings you here? He then asked conversationally. A vaguely amused expression was visible on his angular face, eyes burning like hot coals. Corvus just knew this interaction would be nothing short of interesting.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Æthelwulf - August 18, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Æthelwulf - August 18, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Æthelwulf - September 09, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - September 09, 2018, 11:05 AM