Swiftcurrent Creek Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Aria maybe? Or @Durnehviir ? Chusi can't go away from the den since Koji is gone soww XD

The mother cuddled her babes softly, their growing bodies impressive and the thought of their missing father saddening. They would have to move soon. Even without Koji, the den was becoming quite small for the broken family. But no matter where they might find themselves, at the bottom of the ranks or a leaky den in Swiftcurrent Creek, Chusi was content. As long as her babies were healthy and happy, she had nothing to complain about. They had become her everything, the grief over the loss of the love of her life (Ingram) nearly overwhelmed with her undying love for the small humps of flesh and bone. Little princess @Eilonwy and the brave @Kubo .

She decided to get up and go outside since it was a beautiful afternoon and she was getting hungry. Of course, her kids were quietly invited too, but it would be no problem if they wanted to stay inside. She wondered then how everyone else was fairing. She hadn't seen many souls cross her path as of late.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Chusi - August 18, 2018, 05:22 PM