Arrow Lake Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Thread title is from this song, if anyone's curious!

Talos's determined march came to an abrupt halt as she squinched her elongated muzzle and tilted her head far, far back to look up and up and up at the magnificent loud downcrashing of the water in the distance. She'd gone scampering along the winding banks of the Swiftcurrent, chasing a flickering fish here and there before she grew bored of the difficulty of chasing them; she had hoped there would be something far more interesting and worthwhile if she snuck off further down the watercourse. Home was staid and safe and boring; this gigantic waterfall, on the other hand, was an amazing sight that left her heart pouding with excitement. Oh yes, no matter what her dumb brother Akatosh might say, slipping her way out from under the adults' eyes to come here had been totally worth it.

But although she had scampered as fast as she could to begin with, it had taken a little while for her to get here; her near-gallop had slowed along the way, and now (though she'd never admit it to any of her brothers, that was for sure) she was glad for the excuse to stop and take a bit of a rest. Her silvery eyes, with only the barest drop of blue remaining in their glimmering pools, glanced back over her shoulder with a bit of apprehension, but her stubby coal-furred tail waved smugly anew as she saw no one back there still. Her pack could just stay in the dark about this little trip of hers, so far as she was concerned. Talos raised her smiling chin proudly high, right after she stuck her tongue sassily out at the frantic dartings of the small river fishes as she walked her weary feet into the sandy-bottomed shallow back of the river. She stood there for a moment, letting the cool water soothe her slightly-throbbing feet as she bent to inhale some mouthfuls of water, and then even more eagerly raised her eyes again to drink in the fresh landscape surrounding her.
Messages In This Thread
Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 04, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 14, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 17, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 18, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 27, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 23, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 30, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:28 AM