Raven's Watch onward
I WILL REMAIN
24 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for joining!

Tsiokwaris was many things.  He could be accused of being cold and unfeeling and silent like stone.  He was not rude; at least, not on purpose, and even if he had a liking to the outrider would find it difficult to ignore the disposed patriarch's silent approach.  Chieftain pulled his face from a mat between his shoulderblades that he could not quite reach and lifted his dusky gaze to the northerner before him.  They were an equal match, pound-for-pound, but the other man's pelt was bright against the rocky landmass that surrounded them.  His roving legs were well-muscled and long.  There was a crimson smear upon his right shoulder that clarified into a pawprint as the stranger drew closer.

It reminded him of home.  It brought forth the reminder that the Land of Ten Thousand Smokes was home no more.  Belatedly he cleared his throat and rumbled, Hail.
✶ TSIOKWARIS IS A MASTER SCOUT AND WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THREADING WITH ME
I CLOSE THREADS AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE, OR IF THE THREAD PARTNER FALLS INACTIVE
Messages In This Thread
onward - by Tsiokwaris - August 21, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: onward - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: onward - by Tsiokwaris - August 22, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: onward - by Kove - September 01, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: onward - by Tsiokwaris - September 01, 2018, 01:49 PM