Moonspear with every broken bone, i swear i lived.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
I've made some wild assumptions about her relationships and things here so slap me if I failed. Can I come home now though? :D

This was bad.

This was... Oh fuck.

She was so screwed.

Sooooooo screwed.

Yami cringed as she looked back at her hindquarters, partly from pain and partly from her own so-screwedness. There weren't too many porcupine quills jutting from her rump, but they were obvious enough that she wasn't likely to be able to hide this incident from her parents. She consoled herself that at least she had dragged Yama into the mess this time, so there was a way to look on the brightside. But when it came to antagonizing creatures she had been strictly told to avoid, the alphas didn't often seem to lean towards positivity.

Oh well.

The pup crept towards the entrance to the dark alcove she'd found to hide in, peering out into the daylight anxiously. The pain and shock had subsided enough that she felt like she might be able to walk, and if she could walk, then she could try and find @Yama to plea with her to help get the quills out of her bum before mom and dad found out. She'd attempted to tug them out herself, but the pain had been too great for her to bear. She needed someone else to do it. Someone who could keep their mouth shut, and her twin seemed like the best bet.

So, the young filly crept out as stealthily as she could, making it about a foot and a half before her hip bumped against something and pain shot through her entire frame once again, causing her to bellow in misery as she collapsed back onto the ground and began to cry. Again.

Fuckin.. Fuck.

So screwed.
Messages In This Thread
with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - August 22, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - August 23, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Hydra - August 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - August 25, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - August 27, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - September 03, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - September 20, 2018, 06:01 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - September 28, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Yami - October 09, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: with every broken bone, i swear i lived. - by Vela - October 10, 2018, 09:01 AM