Moonspear for no reason i can think of now
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There weren’t many things that interested the girl, and even less that she felt she could do on her own. Oftentimes she simply stuck to the den, or sought after a family member, always eager to do little more than sit back and watch; her want to observe those close to her was a trait that she’d been born with and, it seemed, that had no intentions of leaving her any time soon. But there was not always someone to be watched, which left her to sit stubbornly at the densite. She thought about searching for her dad, or maybe her sister, but was stopped dead before she could act on her thoughts.

Despite him having gotten her attention, Yama was still not entirely prepared for what came next. She saw the points coming towards her and wanted to move, but she hadn’t been given the chance. Out of nowhere came a streak of dark fur, which seemed set on taking the thing away from her brother. With furrowed brows, she looked between the two of them—what was she to do? Playing through the scenes in her head—some of which were fabricated in her dreams—the child eventually settled on taking action; the object, whatever it was, belonged to her brother (she hadn’t realised that he’d offered it to her) and she wasn’t going to let someone else come along and take it away from him. Huffing, the little pear made to grab hold of the side closest to her, after shooting a glance towards Articuno.
Messages In This Thread
for no reason i can think of now - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Yama - September 14, 2018, 02:00 AM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:48 PM