Lion Head Mesa i ne’er was struck before that hour
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
you did wonderfully! thank you for joining <3 also i got a bit carried away

the wind gathered up and tangled her patchwork hackles; relmyna faced out over the flatland below and the moon limned her with a desperate silver. mother, she exhaled into the cooling air. mother, hear now my prayer. a sob rose in the aspirant's throat; she swallowed it with a fluttering of her eyelids. sithis ... i am yours.
relmyna lifted her chin as the zephyrs this high grew stronger; her gaze closed and the cadence of her heart steadied itself. i beg you to see it in your power to bless blackfeather. are we weak? we have lost our way — we have lost those who might teach. potema, cicero, damien, yes, yes, even vaati. perhaps unlike the others, relmyna did not hate the brash boy; the potential of a dark brother remained in vaati, but leadership should belong to a more tempered member of the entwined bloodlines.
protect us once more, mother, sithis. mephala, relmyna whispered in a low croon to the recesses of her own skull. a chance, please, that the daughters of cicero might be reared in their birthplace. he was devout; may you see fit to bless his piety even after his death. sorrow rose now in saltwater tides within the woman's eyes; her prayers were dashed in the shaking of her shoulders, but she knew the ears of the mother and the dark one did not cease their listening. 
the gamma turned then to lay her eyes upon the plushly pelted newcomer, and blackfeather wafted toward her. so — she was one of theirs. dark ears lifted, swept forward; relmyna offered the other a wavering smile and a shake of her head. her expression grew inquiring; the woman closed the distance between the two of them, seeking kove's scent on the stranger's withers. and when she glanced into the delicately boned face, seeking a name, relmyna noted the welcoming shade of blue there, clouds in a hot summer afternoon.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - August 23, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - August 23, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - August 24, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - August 24, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - August 26, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - August 26, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 03, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 07, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 11, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 12, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 16, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 16, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 21, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 21, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 27, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 28, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Relmyna - September 30, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i ne’er was struck before that hour - by Shisu - September 30, 2018, 08:33 PM