Moonspear let me see you stripped down to the bone
241 Posts
Ooc —
She wasn't surprised at Hydra's answer; Andalusia had come to know the other Ostrega as a steeled and hardworking woman, and she held great respect for her, despite her youth. Andalusia offered her kin a knowing smile. "Some just take longer than others, but I'm sure under care like yours, they'll shape up in time, if they continue to show the willingness and want to learn." Some weren't made to be guardians, she knew, but between Charon, Amekaze, and Hydra, the heart of a warrior seemed to run strong through this vein of the family. The encouragement didn't feel empty, having knowledge to that.

As Hydra drew near and inhaled the air beside her, Andalusia didn't stifle the spread of her grin, nor the slight rumble of a warm-hearted laugh. "Keeping busy myself! I figured Lyra might like some help storing herbs for the winter... actually, I wouldn't mind your help."  She turned to gesture in the direction she'd tucked the plants away. "They're stashed over this way, not too far from here, but we're gonna need somewhere warm and ventilated for them to dry out in. Maybe a cave, or a structure like that. Know if there's any place like that around here?" Perhaps Lyra had even found one already; if she had been drying herbs, there was no doubt, and the sisters seemed so close that she imagined Hydra would know just where to go.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Andalusia - September 23, 2018, 03:22 PM