Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He couldn't help the disappointed droop of his ears and tail when Bane gave him a confusing answer, saying that the wilderness itself was his home. In a way he understood, he loved exploring, loved new sights and smells and always felt at least somewhat content wherever he was. His downfallen expression was fixed as soon as the big warrior said he would come visit and Tywyll began to perk up and wag "I'll hold you to it Bane. If you don't visit, I'll hunt you down myself and show you how good a soturi I am" he said in as stern a voice as he could, though there was a hint of sadness and regret as if the small boy sort of believed this was a goodbye. 

His heart lurched as he heard his mother's voice behind him, a stressed and exasperated sound leaving her maw. He turned around, eyes watering as immediately his posture changed. He dropped to his belly and his tail tucked, ears flattened as he wiggled his way toward her in a sheepish and excited manner. "Momma...Momma I didn't think I was gonna come home" he whined as he reached her. He was unable to mantain his tough boy demeanor, the sight of his mother, the true sign he was home and safe broke it. He whimpered and shoved himself against her nuzzling and rubbing his muzzle against her as he placed frantic kisses to her chin and maw. "I..uh...survived the attack of a ferocious beast?" he said obviously lying but trying to placate her at least a little bit. He breathed in her scent and stared up at her adoringly, drinking her in. He was home, he had his momma, he was okay. He was never ever gonna wander off and do something dumb ever again. Yeah right. He was a Blackthorn. He'd probably goof up thousands more times.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM