Heron Lake Plateau smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She didn't know for sure that he would've have pursued Niamh, but that had been on the forefront of her mind while she'd kept her distance.  They seemed so happy now that she didn't really regret it, and she was happy that her relationship with Colt was so easily repaired.  

Maybe, although she resented to admit it even to herself, he was even easier to deal with than Tuathal.  She missed him and she hoped that wherever he was at he was doing well, but at least she had Colt.

I think Niamh was worth the wait, she teases lightly, you guys seem happy together.  She hadn't seen much of them but there was a glow to Niamh, and although Ceara was admittedly jealous of everything the golden girl had accomplished, at least Niamh was deserving of it.  

It's Raven, she says softer as she looks back down at the dirt, You can't tell anyone.  She said she wouldn't tell anyone.  She's just.. hard to get over.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
RE: smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 07:12 PM