Otatso Wetlands will you be ready when the straw-boss calls?
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
This looked lonely and I need another Nundrel thread.

While Nunataq's chosen outpost to wait for Lucas's arrival was Wapun meadow, it did not escape her attention that adults were looking for him elsewhere too. And on the day, when she caught fresh tracks of Indra that led away from Bearclaw valley, she made the rash decision to follow them far and away in the wilds, where she had never been before.

It took a long time, before the russet she-wolf came into Nunataq's sight - had it not been so - there would be not just one, but two very lost puppies in Bearclaw valley. Because the inexperienced cub had focused solely on the scent trail and had paid no attention at all of, where exactly she was going. Or had any second thoughts about, what would happen, if she did not find Indra.

But this scenario did not play out, when the girl's attention closed upon the familiar figure in the distance. She let out a shrill bark that could be translated into "Wait for me!" and ran at full speed towards her caretaker. She could feel the distance she had traveled already in her limbs, therefore she arrived to Indra, out of breath and after giving her a victorious smile of "I found you!!!" the pup collapsed in a heap of tired limbs and body, catching her breath.
Messages In This Thread
will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - September 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Nunataq - September 30, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 02, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 03, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 04, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 12, 2018, 01:07 PM