Whitefish River Hi, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, i lied, I'm dying inside.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

forming the pack was a failure. laska had left the woods without a word, leaving the bōshi family to care for it. it wasn’t worth trouble. there wasn’t much they could do about strangers coming through and they wouldn’t be able to defend the themselves against their neighbors if they decided to run them out, so they left. the trio stuck together for a bit but ultimately parted ways. issun didn’t know where his sisters planned on going, hopefully back to poncle woods where they had a steady supply of food and family to surround themselves with. he would have gone with them too, but he presence probably wasn’t welcome. he was alone again. why did i think being a leader would be a good idea?

aimless travel bought him to a river. he strolled along the bank for a moment, letting the water rush around his legs. it didn’t bring the usual relief as it did in the heat, it felt like icicles stabbing his toes which prompted him to side step away. winter was coming. he’d have to find a place to stay, something he wasn’t thrilled to do. i should just give up on pack life and be the mysterious traveler type, he thought to himself.

his ears pricked when he saw someone taking a drink near the edge of the river. he walked closer to inspect who it was. she looked familiar and that marking on her face confirmed who it was. minori. the last time he saw her was when she was leaving. he thought that was the end of it but that definitely wasn’t the case. “how do we always manage to cross paths?” he shuffled forward awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. what was it with people leaving him and returning in some way? first it was sage, then malice, now minori.
common | japanese