Herbalists' Cache and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya's blue eyes snapped to the man beside her sister for the first time. She'd noted his size, but not any particulars when she'd come upon them. Once again, she discounted him. His countenance suggested that he Didn't Wanna Tangle, which was smart, in Alya's opinion.

Korei, however, still had blood in her eyes. The dark sister waited patiently, but she felt she knew how this would end. This was Korei Julia. If she'd had the guts to fight, she would still be one of them. This pained the dark girl more than she wanted to admit. For a moment, she imagined Korei as she might have been - another sister to rely on, to gossip with, to take on trips, to love. Oh, she could never come close to what the Cerberus shared, but neither could their mother or father. It was just the way of things.

And the way of Korei seemed to be that she ran. Alya waited for this eventuality, even as she wished (ardently) for her sister to be another wolf, a better wolf. Even if it was the sort of wolf that attacked her. Even if it was the sort of wolf she had to kill.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 11, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 12, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 12, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 11:38 AM