Barrow Fields i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The uncertainty in the girls makes her feel a little nervous and she does her best to stuff it down. This is the best thing for them. She doesn’t really know how she became the center of the group, the “leader,” except for Saarthal’s confidence in her and the ashy girl’s words to stay by herself. She can hardly imagine her life without either her or Max and standing in front of her ex-girlfriend, a risk she’s taken by not telling the two, she knows it can all fall apart.

(you need to tell them, my girl.)

Saarthal’s kiss spurs her tail to sway and—maybe—everything will be okay. She glances to Max and reaches of Saarthal to offers her a lick to her face.

“If you guys really hate it, when can go somewhere else and… things might be confusing, but I can explain it later,” she says, perhaps about Drageda, perhaps about the conversation they’re about to have as Blixen comes into view. Mallaidh lifts her head a little, not enough to mask the leader but enough that tells the others she’s got this. Somehow. It’ll be okay.

Mallaidh sucks in a breath as Blixen approaches and a nervous glance is offered to either girl but the fiery girl speaks upon her arrival. “Well, we were talking and you said we… still had an offer to join,” she tells her, anxiously looking behind her ex, expecting Heda to be behind her. Still, part of her expects the offer doesn’t extend to her—a deserter—and Blixen doesn’t have that kind of power, last she remembers. A good word, perhaps, or a chance to explain, but she droops a little in anticipation.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Saarthal - September 23, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Max - September 23, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM