Thunder Dome plan a pretty picnic
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Ah... you remind me of my second mate Rob Blackpelt. I had just left my first and he after years spent in a dutiful service with others had just been kicked out for mutiny or some related stuff, or - I do not quite remember the whole story, but I do recall getting an impression that the new alpha somehow did not like that Rob had a history with his current wife... anyway, we happened to run into each other one day, when we wanted to cross the same river over the same fallen log, but from the opposite sides. An argument ensued about, who was to cross first, neither of us wanted to give in and... on the same evening we came to an agreement that not only we quite liked each other, but were fit for one another as well," Apple had meant to tell that they too had started out together, full with optimism, hope and happiness - just the same as Ruenna felt now - but had not seen a way, how to shorten the tale of events that had taken place beforehand. And by now she had got so invested in the story that she had quite forgotten, what was the reason she was telling it, in the first place. 

"I still wonder, how that happened and how we made it work. Because - boy - I was such an air-head, temperament and wanted to have the world by my feet and felt disappointed and insulted, when Rob did not share the same views. You see - he was a lot older than me already then - and it was not easy for a weathered warrior, who had somehow imagined domestic bliss being peaceful and going according to his rules and whims, to bear with a wife that not only did not meet these criteria, but constantly got on his nerves," she said with a fond smile, remembering all the shenanigans of that time. Some people would add at this point that they would do things differently given the chance to go back, but the old lady regretted nothing. It had been turbulent two and a half years together and out of all mates he was definitely among the favourites. 

"But love makes fool out of people - despite all that we were crazy for each other. And, looking back now, I think we both enjoyed the heated arguments we had or shouting rounds only to get back on good terms after a short while. Yeah... good times were those..." she fell into a contemplative silence, smiling about the vivid flashes of memories she saw before her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
plan a pretty picnic - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Onyxia - September 18, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Ruenna - September 21, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Apple - November 01, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Ruenna - November 01, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Apple - November 02, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Apple - November 07, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Apple - November 09, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: plan a pretty picnic - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 02:48 PM