Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 

Okay, he needed to step up his game. He was starting to go stir-crazy and that wasn't going to do anyone any favors. Ambrose knew that his real issue was with Bruges — that he needed to follow through with their arrangement and meet up with him, and that he'd already missed the deadline by a few days. But he wasn't ready to admit defeat. So what if he wasn't a high ranking member of this pack! So what if he hadn't gotten laid yet! And so fucking what if Bruges wanted to lay in to him for it. He anticipated so much backlash that it kept him from leaving the territory, but he decided that Bruges could suck it.

At least, that's what he told himself as he skulked about the lakeside.
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM