Seaside Moors when i was a little stereo
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
They would turn south from here, leaving the coast behind, and Bat squashed whatever feelings of nostalgia that remained and pointed her toes toward the future. Speaking of which, her feet were sore and she'd lost a couple pounds, yet she was in relatively good health. @Tegan helped her rustle up some grub from time to time. Never before interested in hunting (or anything that required effort), Bat now recognized its merits. She made a note to get in more practice once they reached their destination. Maybe there was even someone there who could help her, aside from her new best buddy.

Right now, though, Bat only wanted to do one thing: sleep. As the sun slipped away behind the western horizon, her steps grew heavy and slow, as did her eyelids. By the time her traveling companion proposed they settle down for the night, she was a zombie. As soon as he said the word, she flopped to the ground and closed her eyes. She was out like a light, tongue lolling from her gunmetal gray muzzle.

The first cold drops of rain roused her in the middle of the night. Bat groaned as she rolled over and lifted her head, blinking up at the cloudy sky. It quickly began to rain in earnest. "Tegan," she mumbled, prodding at him. He must've been hell'a tired too, because he snoozed right through both the increasing downpour and her gentle shove. "Tegan." She loved rain herself but they were exposed and it was cold. Putting her mouth right next to her ear, Bat bellowed, "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"
Messages In This Thread
when i was a little stereo - by Bat - September 19, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Tegan - September 19, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Bat - September 20, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Iliksis - September 24, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Tegan - September 28, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Bat - October 08, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Iliksis - November 09, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: when i was a little stereo - by Bat - November 27, 2018, 01:21 PM