Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His heart almost stopped beating for a moment, eyes widening just a fraction - so, they were not fables. They were here, alive in flesh and blood; his mother had not lied, and the Valento's few inklings of doubt had dissipated entirely. "They... they are..." He muttered to himself, apple-green gaze flickering to the side as though expected them to simply materialize from the undergrowth as the alphess had. "Yes, please," His voice held the deep, rumbling tone but there was a glimmer of weariness that had washed over his bones - his journey had been a tiring one, and he was unsure what to expect from the wolves he had only heard stories of as a child.

"They are my family. Not... not by blood, but my mother had considered Mawk a brother - she told me to search for him, once she passed." The traveller assumed she had been curious of his desires here, for an alphesss would defend her own, would she not? His explanation was short, but he hoped it would settle her curiousity enough to deem him not a threat.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM