Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Recognition seemed to flicker like the dance of a flame in the man's eyes, and Soltero's head dipped politely toward the alphess as she turned to depart. So, Mawk did know him. Another figure sidled up to him, nervous warmth in her demeanor - was this Illecebra, the mate of his 'uncle'? The smoky traveller eyed them both, deeming that they appeared at least to be friendly enough, though he could not put his trust in them so quickly; he knew only of them what his mother had told. "Yes. Hello, miss." He greeted her, squinting as he attempted to figure out how to address them correctly.

Then the conversation turned to the topic that Soltero had dreaded to discuss, feeling a deep sorrow and loneliness in his chest, stinging his heart so bitterly. The only one he had been able to trust, lost to the earth. "I'm afraid she has passed. She told me to seek you out, in her last words - at the very least, to greet you and announce the news. That, and to ensure we maintained good relationships. You are, after all, the only family I have left, whether by blood or not."
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM