Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her demeanor instantly relaxed when Mawk nuzzled into her cheek, a smile gracing her features. The name made her ears flick, a memory so faint it barely brushed the surface. Then when Sky was mentioned it rushed forward. The woman was from his old pack, the one he had left for her, Silver Creek. She had met her a couple of times, a energetic and spirited woman. She smiled more strongly, remembering having once seen the boy when he was just a baby. "I remember you both....You're so big now" she said warmly unable to help the motherly natured comment.

She let Mawk speak, asking of Skylaris and turned a curious look to soltero. Hadn't his mother lost a leg? It was amazing she decided to take off with him on her own. Then the boy gave his news and she felt a stab of grief, more for Mawk's sake then her own. He had loved that woman like she was his sister. She knew that. She pressed her fur into Mawk's side, turning her head and pressing her nose into the crook of his neck. She didn't speak, unsure how to comfort with words. Then she looked at Soltero and studied him, a strange feeling surging. The way he looked, his coloring, the facial mask. He could have been her son. Wouldn't Burr have been his age by now if not maybe a bit younger? Her breath caught and hitched before she managed to release it again  "I'm sorry. For your loss we've...also lost loved ones." she said gently, not mentioning exactly that all three of their only children had assumedly died. "Blood means little except genetics. Bonds make family...you and Mawk have some strong ones." she was so out of practice with the whole warm and loving thing the words came out weird and she quickly fell silent, looking at the ground awkwardly.
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM