Dragoncrest Cliffs being around angry people relaxes me because i know where i stand.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Helix made no move to draw his attention back to her, and so Artaax remained focused on his hunt. The scent was fairly fresh, so it took him only a few minutes of roaming back and forth amongst the shrubbery before he found his direction and took off in an easy canter. It wasn't near enough that he needed to mask his steps quite yet, but he didn't want to tire himself before the main event.

The trail continued along the borders for a little while, wavering nearer and further every so often. The bold little bastard even crossed into the territory once to creep on a cache someone had stupidly dug far too near to the edge of the territory. Fortunately, the coyote had been forced to turn away empty-handed as the cache had already been emptied but for a couple of meager scraps. Anger flared in his veins at the creature's audacity. If he hadn't already been planning to murder the piece of shit, he definitely would've been on board then.

When Artaax turned away from the empty cache to follow the trail again, he froze upon seeing Helix still there, shadowing him. He emptied his expression within seconds of showing his surprise, but stalked away from her again shortly after, now annoyed both with the coyote, with the fact that the usurper was still around, and with how he'd just been startled by her presence. GDI, Taax, get your head in the game.