Duck Lake would you light my candle?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He sought the nearby lake to slake his thirst. The coolness of autumn had brought certain dryness to the swarthy wolf, and he found his pace more lumbering than usual. The lake, in and of itself, had never held his attention for any particular amount of time, but the gentle ‘slosh slosh’ of water caused his eyes to drift up, catching sight of a pale form further along the bank.

His tongue swiped at the dripping water of his lips, and the wolf remained in a thoughtful pause for the moment, considering his options. The gentle breeze teased her scent upon him, and deciding it best to become more familiar with the natives of the valley, Constantine gave a quick shake of his pelt to ease, his own paws gently striding through the shallow banks of the cold water.

The shadowrunner studied her intricately for a quiet moment. She seemed fixated upon her task, and feeling slightly awkward at breaking her trance and perhaps disrupting the silence required for fishing, the wolf elicited a low bark, his tail swinging neutrally through the air. “Any luck?”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
would you light my candle? - by Saucy - September 22, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: would you light my candle? - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: would you light my candle? - by Saucy - September 26, 2018, 08:47 AM
RE: would you light my candle? - by Constantine - October 12, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: would you light my candle? - by Saucy - October 14, 2018, 10:39 AM