Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
All Welcome 

Saucy liked forests, but this one was a bit thicker than the ones she was used to. She preffered nice open maple forests, with lots of sunlight streaming down to light up her pelt like the moon. This particular forest was dark, with aromatic pines and tall shadows. One word that crossed her mind in describing the place would be, sharp.

After a while of wandering through the woods with her usual youthful enthusiasm, Saucy found herself getting very weary. Even her powerful legs had their limits, and they were just screaming for her to halt. So she obeyed them, letting them lead her to a nice sunny grove where she could relax and warm her snowy pelt. She walked exactly ten circles before settling down, curled up on a mossy patch. She smiled and her breathing fell to a light rise and fall, she began to groom her silky pelt. The white lioness looked quite beautiful when she wasn't worried about looking like a badass.
Messages In This Thread
look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - September 22, 2018, 02:53 PM