The Tangle dog heaven is squirrel hell
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The thing about the tangle is it isn’t that easy to get through and as she hears another in the distance, getting louder every few seconds, Mallaidh’s fur bristles in anticipation. Her head turns, nose lifting to the air as she tries to scent through everything around her but seeing Saarthal’s face gives her a big of relief. Her tail swishes behind her as her friend makes her way through.

Mallaidh smiles and lowers her head to allow her closer. “I used to come here a lot. It’s kinda annoying to get through but once you figure it out it’s not too bad. This spot has a good view of the night sky, kinda like your spot on the plateau,” she tells her, leaning in to bump Saarthal’s shoulder and then points with her nose for her to follow. There’s a good spot where the limbs don’t touch and the others have died back and fallen to the ground. A view of the clear, bright sky that’s better viewed for the night.

“I know this isn’t… what you really want but I’m really glad you’re here,” she adds, lowering her gaze and bumping her nose against her muzzle.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
dog heaven is squirrel hell - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: dog heaven is squirrel hell - by Saarthal - October 02, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: dog heaven is squirrel hell - by Mallaidh - October 02, 2018, 07:05 PM