Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Private 
The shift of barely-there sunlight filtered through the thick foliage of the wetlands. Even then, it could not hide the dark fury that seemed to embolden the beast. He had found Aria near the borders – a place she went often, given her hesitations around the Alpha Female, with good reason. He had wished to crumble at her paws in that very moment, the quake of his muscles coiled with tension and the need of release. He had wanted to demand she get her memories back – that she become the old Aria, because now, more than ever, he needed her guidance.

Even in his anger, he knew that was not fair to her. Instead, he felt the loose growl escape his lips, aimed toward the border, and away from the pale dove. “Come with me,” Constantine had rumbled darkly, his strides powerful as the shadowrunner moved past the borders.

He did not speak. His form remained rigid – the bulk of the warrior tense as they began to put some distance between Swiftcurrent Creek and themselves. As his paws came to the wetlands, he began to slow, a frown settling on his darkened features as his thick muzzle swung back to study Aria. “I needed some space.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM