Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her question rang out in the quiet of the wetlands. The creek Alpha could feel the slick of mud and water chill his limbs, knowing that he must look haphazard at best to the ivory she-wolf. He contemplated his answer to her, his jaw locking for a moment as he exhaled his breath quietly. The entire situation was for nought – Constantine had bestowed truth to his mate when courting her, confessing he had been in love with Aria in his prior life, and that she had not reciprocated the feelings. As he looked to her now, he could still see her pressed in to the side of Floki – of Komodo. The flare of indignation in his chest not only stirred from his own jealousy to her lovers, but that even with his own mate he could not be good enough.

He knew better than to tell the Delta of his fight with Durnehviir. At least not in depth. It would only continue to hurt both females, and instead, his jaw slackening, he allowed another sigh to release past his lips as he blinked, turning his eyes from her now. “There was a fire not long ago,” he spoke, instead. He did not know a pack had been at the brunt of its deathly claims, but had instead found solace when the smoke and scent had stayed away from his own family. “I think we should check it out.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM