Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His ear flickered, jolted as the word ‘Donnelaith’ slipped from her lips. It was jarring, to hear her say the name of their old home – when she remembered nothing about it, and yet it fell away from her, as if familiar. “Yeah…” He trailed off, his anger ebbing away to loss before he slowly sank down to his haunches in the muddied water. “Yeah, there was.” His tone was tight, his eyes distant and hardened as they studied the area around them.. looking anywhere but at her.

She asked where – and once again, Constantine couldn’t answer. His mind reeled now, the smoke fading from the wind, pulling him back to the ashes and char of the Sentinels. “Deirdre…” He began, and the lump that formed in his throat stopped him from speaking further. He swallowed, his lips curling back before slamming a forepaw to the brackish water, spraying it in his frustration. “Fuck,” he hissed, trying to regain himself, knowing he was probably worrying Aria.

Standing up once more, his lips in a thin line, the swarthy wolf nodded to his counterpart, beginning to lope toward the north. "I'm sure someone around here has answers."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM