Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He flinched inwardly – the cowing expression she gave him when she realized the memory inflicted pain, the brusque tone in which he addressed her. He slowed his steps, his emotions draining from his face as he remained outwardly passive. Dirt and water sprayed up gently from his paws as he moved with purpose, and he waited for her to catch up, his bright eyes glancing to her sideways as he ensured she walked next to him, rather than behind him.

“I’m sorry, Aria,” he offered tightly, his jaw still clenched. “None of this is what I wanted for you.” His eyes drifted back to the path ahead of them, the gentle filtered sun that had managed to worm its way through the thick foliage disappearing – a soft rumble in the distance indicated the thunder in the distance. Of course they would get caught in a storm.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM