Permafrost Hollows Que que na-to-ra
142 Posts
Ooc —
At the sound of his pack her ears had changed, like she knew something he hadn’t. He wanted to furrow his brow but refrained from doing so as she seemed a bit on her toes toward him. As she introduced herself a chuckle came from his throat. Amka from nowhere?, he questioned it in his mind but didn’t say anything aloud. He nodded like he understood because maybe a little piece of him did understand why she didn’t want to talk about it or say it.

”Well Amka Eshevak from nowhere, it seems you speak the same language as my pack. Would you consider coming back with me to check it out?” He said as he offered her the option he thought he should explain why he didn’t know the language too well. “I’m learning the language and though I’m not from the north I have made friends with a pack member before actually becoming a member and she solely speaks the Northern language. I’d like to talk to her in her own language one day and so I joined this pack.” He felt content after his explanation.

All he could do now is wait on her answer. If she said yes, he would lead her back and let her meet Siarut and Takiyok, but if she said no he would politely leave her to her business but still patrol the borders in case she changed her mind.

fixed it

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 10:39 AM