Sun Mote Copse the berth surrounding my body, crushing every bit of bone
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The days had trickled by, the lack of amusment crushing the young girls creativity. She had tried her best to scavage some mushrooms, looking for a good time. But she couldn't find the right kind. And so her boredom grew. 

He sleek figure slinked throught the bushes, hoping to find any sort of plant that might lead to some fun, or at least a cool adventure. Slowly he mind ticked of the herbs and plants she spotted, and exercise her mother had once taught her.

Racine de cerfeuil
Oleander
Mandragore
Groseille

Then she spotted something that she hadn't seen in while. Blood. She stopped in her tracks, the last traces of blood she had seen had been her own. The girl shook, as she took a hesitant step closer to catch the scent on the bodily fluid. Approaching she found a trail that appeared to be growing heavier. With slow, fearful steps the girl caught sight of a fiery woman. 

"Shit." Lie's steps were a little more determined. "Hey! Hey! Lady." The french fell from her lips thickly, for once the girl was serious. "Ça va? Lady?" She kept calling. Waiting for the lady to answer her. 

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: the berth surrounding my body, crushing every bit of bone - by Rosalie - September 28, 2018, 12:20 AM