Wapun Meadow to hear the sounds of people x2
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He nodded a bit more soundly than his expected response which was to give more details. Why was he trying to seal off the conversation so fast, now? "I'm not too worried on finding them", he admitted. "If I cross them, then I cross them. It takes too much energy to search." It was a resolve that was logical enough for him to follow.

Her paw patted his, light and ploppy at the same time, and something in him mildly appreciated it. Something else in him cringed at the setiment. "Eh," he said, his ears flipping to face his rear. He wasn't going to tell what he had been doing; hits were confidential. Allies and enemies could be made of any and everyone, and spies could have lurked in plain sight. This woman being so easy-going and relaxed could prompt him to spill secrets, and that was the very opposite of his plans, today. "I had to meet with family," he flawlessly lied. "It took so long, I guess the packs dispersed without me."

His inky auds forwarded themsleves to catch her name. "Cry", was the response back, his name the complete contrast of her own. While hers was light and flowy, his was abrupt, curt, and a dowfall of sound. It was nearly light and day talking here in this meadow, right now.

"Where are you from?" The dark prince asked, curiousity lilting his voice in an inquisitive lift. This was the worst part, getting to know who it was you sat with. Any and everything could have been a lie, and he would have to do research and memory lapses to ensure none of it was. Lies. more often than not by unskilled liars, were not rememeber the lies they had previously told. But the responsibility on his end would be him having to keep tabs on those he inquired about. Aerasha was no different.

And he never forgot a face, let alone a name.
Messages In This Thread
to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Aerasha - October 01, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Aerasha - October 04, 2018, 07:16 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Aerasha - October 04, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Aerasha - October 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Cry - October 17, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Aerasha - October 19, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Cry - October 24, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Aerasha - October 28, 2018, 10:15 PM