Duskfire Glacier Well, hey there, pretty.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
All Welcome 
It was a time to celebrate. Well, to him, it was. He finally had gotten the rim of the trail again, and this time, her no's wouldn't mean shit to him.

A howl rose high and harsh in it's haunting timbre. He thought he did good, but to others who could feel energy, it felt impending, dangerous. As though if a shark could sing a song of perish, this was it. And all it was,....

was a song for his little snow bird...

@Gwen .

He swore he wasn't ever gonna let her go; did she think he was joshin'? It was already rank enough she had her little boyfriends chase him off last time. This time, either she was going to keep her promise she had made so many years ago, and be his girl...Or she would witness him keel over by her own damn words. And he wanted her to be be the one who struck that final blow.

"C'mon, baby....daddy's home."

He waited at the borders like he had for her so many years ago. Waited with that same cocky smirk on his lips, tiny glint of his fang peaking only just enough to give off that lovely and geuine desire he had to make her smile again. To make her LAUGH, To have her laugh at HIS jokes, again. He was here for her. That wanker she had been wth could stuff it; he wasn't shit, no way. Gwen wasn't right in the head if she were still foolin' around with that loser.

"Oi, he can stuff it, he can.

He waited  another minute before he felt his temper rising again.  "Ah, c'mon Stormy boy, ya got this. The sheila can't be crazy, this roundabout. She's comin'. Coming right back to the den whicha."
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 03, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Takiyok - October 04, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 02:27 PM