Silver Moraine you were one of those classic ones
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
To his words, the space between her brows creased and the ghost allowed her petite head to shimmer back and forth. "It is fault of my own; do not blame yourself." She saw only truth in her words, though whether he would agree was something she could not predict - she had failed her wolves, hadn't she? She had not been strong enough for them, had not done enough to save them from dissipating into nothing, like snow melting on a sunny day except without the warmth or the peace or the beauty.

To his following statement, the eruna finally gave a nod - at least for now, she had no wish to speak of her troubles, and it appeared as though he did not either. She respected that silence, and would never press to hear his story unless it was one he desired to speak. "They treat me as they should - a wolf who they have yet to put their trust in. They do not know me, as I do not know them. I do my duties and help where I can, and in return they offer me shelter, protection." She had yet to make friends - it was a task not easily accomplished, and still was the svelte woman wary. Her words came steady, yet were laced with that immovable sadness, for she could not escape from the disconnected feeling, the pressure of being unwanted. "I am no leader, not of their wolves; I am low of rank, and it does not surprise me. I have not been amongst them long..."

The Eruna still wasn't sure if she'd stay. For now, yes, but she could not predict the future and just as with her first encounter with Knew, or her reunion with Cry, life enjoyed throwing twists at her when she least expected them, like the sudden spring of a predator upon their prey. The surprise in which filled her heart at meeting Cry upon the path of the glacier had yet to shift, but it was far less sinister than the closing jaws of a depredador.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 05, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 06, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 06, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 06, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 06, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 06, 2018, 11:00 AM