Silver Moraine you were one of those classic ones
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He had to bite back disagreeing with her; how could she put herself in such a troubled mentality? She was what Alphess' were expected to be, yet what held her back was caring so dearly. As if it were upon her to blame herself...Maybe that was the same nature of disease that forced him to burden the weights he did, now. He believedthat it were the workers that backed the alpha's which made them strong; but such reliance on teamwork was a finiky thing -  hence why he blamed himself. They were in the same type of boat, sinking, but done in perpendicular ways.

"Your humility never ceases to amaze me." It was true, he thoughts, his azures upon her own. She was a humble and devoted girl, loyal to a pack who probably didn't recognize what potential they missed out on simply because Gwen was at the bottom of the totem pole. 

The void prince looked to the east. Where his own ideals lay, places he's ventured through enough times to understand exactly how that wooded place opperated. It was a place of eden, something beautiful and full of oppertunity for the both of them to flourish in seclusion or company, should they choose to have it. The plan had formed in his mind long ago, but he was determined to see it through, unlike his own mentor and delusional puppetmaster, Slade. 

Without looking at her, he chose to admit what was on his mind, as the perceptive beauty ultimately knew something much more important lurked behind his calm mask. "Gwen...I have plans for us. Plans I intended to surprise you with," he confessed. "But it seems even my own principles can't hide anything from you." 

Turning to look at her, he lowered his muzzle to her ears, his whisper a bit chillier than what was expected of a living wolf. 

"I have plans for us to run away, together. I told myself if I had found you, I would take us away from this all. And we would live amongst the plane of fortune and chose our terms of confinement." 

Pulling himself away from her, he took that moment to stare her directly into her eyes, something much more dire than a silly asking. This concerned their lives...and he was willing to live it with her. After all, who was he to guard if he had no one? 

"Come with me when I set up everything...and we can choose Shadewood as our final place to be. No more serving beneath others then. If you choose to bring others with you, those you care for and such...I will trust you in their pick. And if I decide someone is worthy enough to stand with us, then I will hope your judgement sees so as mine does."

This might have been the time he spoke the most. Revealing much more to the Empress than what he expected. But what mattered ultimately was that he made that decision on his own accord. Just as it was his own decision to choose her to be at his side when the time came for it. 

"I personally believe it is right for you to have rule over this coming pack as much as I would, but again, if you desire it to be just us, then I do not protest."
Messages In This Thread
you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 05, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 06, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 06, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 06, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 06, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Cry - October 06, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: you were one of those classic ones - by Gwen - October 06, 2018, 11:38 AM