Blackfeather Woods so you run and you run to catch up with the sun
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Deep within his chest, there was an ache. An ache for the life before she’d gone missing, an ache for all of the lives and family he’d left behind.

Over time, it all added up—and it weighed greatly on him, pressing down upon his heart.

“I couldn’t do that,” he returned, taking a step towards her. “I could not leave anyone else in charge. Not then, not now, and especially not either of those children. We have lost enough to those too young to understand—to act.” Another step was taken towards her, his ears back, as he made a move to touch the side of his muzzle to her cheek. “I’m sorry I did not come for you. I’m sorry I couldn’t be the one to bring you home,” he continued, allowing just an ounce of emotion into his voice for the first time in a long time. “I wanted to find you. I wish I had been able to leave, but there are some things that I could not—cannot—do.” Not anymore.
Messages In This Thread
so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - October 05, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Kove - October 27, 2018, 07:15 PM