Swiftcurrent Creek took an oath by the blood of my hand
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
While his breaths pooled into the air as a cloud of grey, something did emerge from the darkness, but a monster it was not. Apple-green orbs met those of the dragoness' before he averted his eyes, placing his stare at a lower part of her cheek; it was something his mother had taught him, and perhaps he would have forgot if his instincts hadn't taken the lead and nudged his memory. The smoky traveller was met with silence, but he took this as his cue to speak.

"My name is Soltero... I wish to join your ranks, if you will have me." Courtesy, that was the key, or so he'd been told. The Valento's tail was already hanging low, and his head had dipped in both greeting and a display of respect. What else did he have to do? His tongue drew out to sweep across his dry lips, taking a moment to think of his words before he allowed them to tip from his jaws. "I am a wanderer, I do not excel in one particular trade but have picked up skills from many, and can use my knowledge to aid you and your pack if it is desired." His many, many moons of travelling in his lonesome had proved beneficial to his survival, for he had learned very soon of the dangers of the world. He had fought, it showed in the muscles that could be spied from underneath his skin, and the hard glint in his gaze despite the submission it bore.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Soltero - October 07, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Durnehviir - October 08, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Soltero - October 09, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Durnehviir - December 10, 2018, 03:34 PM