Otter Creek be Bob Ross and paint me a picture
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
All Welcome 
There was a dull ache in his head as he laid across the shore of the creek. He didn't know where it had come from but when he woke it made itself known. It was not the worse pain he had ever experience but it was perhaps the longest. Drawn out, persistent, annoying.

He groaned and rolled onto his stomach to guard his eyes from the sun. Yet he was greeted with a face full of water. A hard snort escaped him as he pulled back. The ache in his head flared even more at his sudden jerked movements.

Peach eyes blinked away grogginess the best they could yet he almost wished he hadn't. The large male had no clue where he had awaken.
Messages In This Thread
be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 28, 2018, 07:48 AM