Blacktail Deer Plateau walking out to the side of my house
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Listening.... that's what she was best at and this time was no different for the wolfdog. Her ears were perked up as much as she could muster so she could hear every word. If a wolf was having a problem in this pack she would determine the problem even if they were the toughest ones out there. She listened to what Minori had to say and then nodded for a second. "Sometimes life can be hard and makes us want to shut down. So when a person comes into our life that shows us that it isn't all bad that we can have friends and can trust and then break that trust, it's even harder to show others trust again. Building walls for people to break down just makes it harder on you." she said knowing the words could come off offensive but it was something that needed to be said. 

It broke Elixir's heart to hear about how her and Corvus met and then now hes gone. Even worse is that it reminded her of another male she had fell in love with. The wolfdog had felt for Minori. "I had no idea Minori. I'm sorry that that had ever happened to you. I would hope that Corvus hadn't done a such thing. I know he left.... but Corvus's absence doesn't mean that you can't have close friends. Not everyone will hurt you, I hope you will consider that." she told Minori gently. Her eyes were in a soft state, empathizing with her in the hurt that she feels with the absence of her friend.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 08, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 09, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 10, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 16, 2018, 11:32 PM