Stone Circle Will I ever be good enough?
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her face contorted into something akin to reluctance when Valette expressed that they shouldn't look for Stark since it was obvious he didn't want to be found. While that was true, he owed her mother an explanation, and whether he wanted to give it or not, Steph was eager to confront him about it.

While she understood Stark being upset over his older children, Steph didn't think that gave him a pass. Whether he felt guilty or not, how is going to feel leaving more children? If that was the reason he left, it's a very bad one, she said honestly. Though, she could understand him being a burden, it still didn't excuse him. If he felt he was a burden, he should have put those feelings aside for his children. They need him more than whatever he is feeling.

The instant the question came out of Valette's mouth, Steph thought of Ezekiel. And hated him. She had always had an indifference to him, but generally didn't give him enough though to put any type of emotion towards him. Now she did. You didn't lose your mates, she said softly, nuzzling her mother. For one reason or another, they are gone, but two of the three made that choice on their own. Steady, as you've told me, is the only one that didn't leave willingly. And even that isn't your doing. Steph wondered why the other males couldn't be like Steady? Why couldn't they stay?

You've made a very loving pack here, Mom. They won't judge you. For anything, she assure her. Steph fully believe that, and she hoped her mother did, too. She lowered her body next to Valette's, licking her cheek in comfort.

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 08, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 08, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 10, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 15, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:03 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 16, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 11:00 AM