Blacktail Deer Plateau in the showers [M]
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
I'm referring to Pura's dingle, so I've slapped an 'M' for 'Mature' onto this just in case. I don't know if this is biologically OK, but.. I don't know what to Google, haha.

Unbeknownst to Pura, a whole load of illicit tomfoolery was going on in Blacktail Deer Plateau. He wasn't much of a gossip, and if word ever reached him of the goings on between Lasher and Peregrine (as told by Junior, the sole witness), he would likely dismiss it as yet another way that adults chose to waste their time. A favourite among certain pairs of Plateau wolves was long, intense looks - either hateful or full of desire, the look was the same to Pura - that took up far too much of the day. Blue Willow and Atticus had exchanged a few, much to the boy's exasperation.

Today was the day that Pura Virtúte started to change his mind about all of that.

It started innocently enough. He woke up, took a shit, wandered into the forest for a drink of water from the spring he shared with his sister and returned an hour later, ready to attack the day. A couple of the girls had submitted to the grooming committee and the third was nowhere to be seen, so Pura settled down for some maintenance whilst he waited for everyone else to catch up.

He cleaned between his paws, nipping at stubborn clots of dirt that had gotten stuck between his paws. Turning away for privacy, he got to work on the sensitive skin of his groin, remembering Junior's now distant attack on his poor testes with an internal frown.

And then something happened.

Without warning, something stiff and pink peeped out of the fold of skin that distinguished Pura's belly from the girls'. He stopped abruptly, leg suspended in the air, and stared at it. Seconds passed. A minute. Eventually, the brightly coloured visitor returned from whence it had come. The perplexed pup's nose followed it, snuffling around the little pouch - and there it was again! "Whattehell?" Pura whispered Perry-like at his penis, marvelling at the brightness of it.
Messages In This Thread
in the showers [M] - by Pura - June 30, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Blue Willow - June 30, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Pura - June 30, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Blue Willow - July 01, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Pura - July 04, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Blue Willow - July 26, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Blue Willow - July 26, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: in the showers [M] - by Pura - July 27, 2014, 11:29 AM