Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
We can wrap up with your next reply and then I can make us a thread in BDP if youd like?

Elixir was excited to have someone that she knew, not very well but knew, coming back to the Plateau with her. Though she knew everyone there it wasn't the same as meeting someone and bringing them back. She wondered how well Liri and Kavik would react, though they would be more concerned with his wounds than they would about her bringing him back at this point. Hopefully Liri would be able to make him in less pain and help him heal, that would really make the wolfdog feel as though she made a difference in atleast one person's life. 

"You're welcome" she said with a smile nudging him a bit as she did so. "Yes, I was attacked. It was a while ago but I just healed enough to come out on my own that's why I came out here. It was a long way but not so long that I wouldn't be able to come home if I was hurt. I'm always aware of everything now..but I guess that's what happens when something bad happens to you..." her voice was overridden with sadness at the end.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 13, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:59 PM