Hoshor Plains i've been dreaming things and scheming things
21 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Maybe it was the rolling of his eyes or the tone of voice he used but she immediately knew he was a grump. Still though, a simple "uh no" wasn't enough to set off her hot temper. Calus gave her all sorts of attitude to like a snarky answer so she was used to it. Then the male went on to ask another question, one that brought her up short a paw lifted up and face falling into a stunned expression. Bothering? She had asked a simple question. "If someone talking to you is such a big pain in your ass, maybe you should find a way to go deaf" she immediately snapped her apple green eyes flashing defiantly. "Note to self: these parts are filled with Anti social brats" she made the comment as she turned to leave to purposely try to piss him off and get him going. She could use a good argument and this boy got her temper boiling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - October 16, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - December 04, 2018, 05:00 PM