Dragoncrest Cliffs don't bend over in the garden, granny, you know them taters got eyes
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Since it's four of us, I don't mind if there's a post order or not, as long as you guys don't! But I'd like to keep weekly rounds! So please reply by next Thursday. <3

It surprises her when a child (if you could call it that) comes up to her. He isn’t as big as she is but she’s rather familiar with the ages of the children. She’d been around when they’d been born, though she hadn’t been around them, so it takes a moment to acknowledge he isn’t an adult.

Her mouth opens to answer the question when another child, smaller, approaches, and she snaps her teeth together and offers a smile.

Then another one.

And then, in the distance, she spots the straggler, but she doesn’t stick around and keeps going.

She’s never been around so many puppies before. She swallows the new lump in her throat.

“Hey guys,” she tells them with a sweep of her tail, trying to hide the sudden anxiety. Kiwi is the closest thing to dealing with puppies and it had been… interesting. A mini Blixen. It surprises her she hasn’t shown up in this new influx of children. Did they expect something from her? She shifts a little, adjusting the weight distribution to give her ankle a break. “I’m Mallaidh… I, um,” she trails off, keeping the awkward smile on her features while she gives the kids a chance to… decide it is they want to do.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't bend over in the garden, granny, you know them taters got eyes - by Mallaidh - October 25, 2018, 04:07 PM