Dragoncrest Cliffs don't bend over in the garden, granny, you know them taters got eyes
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
SO SORRY it took so long. Work got really busy for a while. <3 Shouldn't happen again.

Tux. Dacio. Opalia. All names she’s heard in some way, shape, or form, but now she can put faces on them. It doesn’t make it any easier or less awkward, so she offers them a smile and opens her mouth to introduce herself. She snaps her teeth together, remembering she’d already done that. Now what? They’re just… little wolves, right? I mean, Tux is already gigantic and the other two don’t seem terribly far behind. They’ve got have something in common. Plus, she’d been that age once but her own childhood memories are foggy and confusing but that’s some drama for another post.

“So what are you guys doing? Um, want to play a game?” she offers. She’d played a few games as a kid, before spending a good majority on her own. Then she joined Drageda and was faced with a war on the horizon, leaving any room for games. Maybe that’s the case for the puppies here; she’d never really played games with Blixen aside from tussling and she’d never really considered how children were raised her. Mallaidh clears her throat. “Like tag or hide-and-seek?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't bend over in the garden, granny, you know them taters got eyes - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2018, 12:01 PM