Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
A loud sigh escapes her and she shuffles her feet, half turning as if to go and rolling her eyes all at once. She turns back to him. Of course it isn’t going to be easy, toying with her on whether or not he’s seen her friend. She can’t just leave without trying to find out. What if he has seen her? What game does he have to play to reveal that information? What right does he have to withhold it from her? If Saarthal had made it known she didn’t want to be found, she deserves to know.

“What are you talking about?” she demands to know, daring to take a step forward. His size does not deter her, or the way his eyes sit hollow in his head. She has seen enough warriors to know a trained wolf when she sees one. “You have or you haven’t, and if you haven’t, I’d like to get back to my search.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM