Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
Moonspear
Villager
532 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
small cameo im gonna use this as Moomshadow officially leaving BFW as well tis been a pleasure.

The she-wolf couldn't stay here anymore the emotional tole had gotten to her and Moonshadow no longer felt as though she belonged. After returning to Blackfeather from Shadow Mountain and the injury of her eye, she never truly felt the same after that. She felt her vision fading from her eye and she knew soon she wouldn't be of much use to anyone anyway. This is when she thought of leaving as she was turning away she heard yelling and the commotion ahead drew her attention in as she saw wolves she didn't recognize though their scent however was similar. She slowly went close and heard a bit.

It was no surprise to her that they had taken in another captive, quite frankly it was no longer any of her business, nor did she care anymore and without a second thought the ebony female soon leaves in a sprint.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Moonshadow - October 28, 2018, 05:18 PM