Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
Elixir had felt proud, she now had two trades that she had worked hard for and well not to toot her own horn but felt as though she was pretty good at. With a small smile on her face she made her way to the stream. The cold day was perfect for a gulp of quenching water so she could walk around and check on the plants within the territory. Usually she would only check them once or twice a week but this was her third time, she was beginning to feel quite fond of the green life. 

As she neared the stream she dropped her head and lapped up some water. Droplets that failed to make it in her mouth fell from her chin and exploded on the ground. A soft and relieved sigh came after she swallowed the ice cold water. After getting her fill she turned to head toward her favorite bushes, the berries. That’s where she always started out. The juicy fruit was gone for the year but she still like to check on them just to see if anything is harming them. Her tail swayed as she walked.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM