Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir felt bad for Liri, she wasn't sure how to help besides her words. As she showed physical signs of relief Elixir stood in case something were to happen with her. Concern was written all over the ebony girls face. It was a surprise to her that this had happened without anyone coming to her so she could help them. Maybe she could have helped them all work it out but now everything seemed broken. 

She wasn't sure if her theory was correct but the wolfdog thought if she had wanted @Kavik (tag for reference) to father her children she would have asked Liri first and then asked Kavik just to touch all the bases, besides all woman are protective of what's theirs anyway. 

"That's to be expected. Hurting them back is always something to be expected when someone has done you wrong. It's good that you haven't done anything yet. It's best to try and talk it out with both Kavik and Grezig. If it can't be worked out at least you'll know by trying to talk to them." she said softly tail swaying and pushed her nose to Liri's cheek in a comforting way.

"it will always hurt" Elixir voiced as she pulled her nose away. It was the sad truth, though they might get over it something would always remind her of it.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM